Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
8 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a global e-commerce platform and are looking for an Employee Relations Specialist to join them on a 6-month temporary basis.
About Your New Job
Provide guidance and coaching managers regarding the interpretation of policies and programs, employment legislation, compliance and operational effectiveness and improvements.
Conduct investigations for escalated and/or complex employee relations complaints, grievances, and ethics notices.
Manage escalations related to external dependencies, bodies, and vendors (record management, disability management, unemployment, labour authorities and government bodies).
What Skills You Need
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation
- HR generalist knowledge
- Leading and participating in large projects
- 3-4 years’ experience in HR and 2 years in an Employee Relations focused position.
What’s on Offer
- Salary starting at €45,000
- Hybrid working model – 3-4 days WFH
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere