25 days ago
About Your New Employer
Looking for a Human Resource Manager to join a global medical technology company in Drogheda on a permanent basis.
This manger will oversee all HR activities in the company and be responsible for the timely delivery of strategic projects both internally and externally.
About Your New Job
Working closely with leaders and associates in partner groups you will ensure the implementation of human resources and leadership practises, processes and programs that support organizational effectiveness, associate development, and company success.
- Partner with leadership team to ensure effective execution of annual HR processes for the business
- Lead negotiations with multiple unions
- Work with managers to design and evaluate effective headcount planning models; identify retention issues and recommend solutions to address them
- Assist leadership to create work environments and reward systems
- Represent the HR team at board level meetings
- Work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to efficiently identify and fill vacancies.
What Skills You Need
- Excellent communications, leadership, negotiation and influencing skills
- CIPD Membership + Third level qualification in HR
- 4 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multi team environment
- Union experience is a necessity – SIPTU + TEEU
What’s on Offer
- Salary starting at €90,000
- Hybrid working model 3 days on site 2 WFH
- Car allowance
- 15% bonus
- Pension + Healthcare
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere