€75,000 - 80,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
A global medical technology company that offers creative solutions to minimize infection transmission, enhance drug delivery, optimize surgical procedures, and ensure efficient and safe medication management.
About Your New Job
- Collaborates with Senior Leaders at both sites to ensure the effective implementation of key annual BD HR processes, such as Talent and Succession Planning, Performance Management and Development Planning, and Compensation Planning.
- Collaborates with managers to design and evaluate effective headcount planning models, adapting them as necessary to meet changing business needs. Offers coaching to managers and supervisors across all levels, providing timely and constructive feedback to enhance their leadership effectiveness.
- Analyzes trends and root causes to identify opportunities for improving organizational/team and associate satisfaction. Addresses retention issues by recommending creative solutions.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to efficiently identify and fill vacancies with high-caliber associates.
- Collaborates with clients to lead constructive calibration sessions on associates' performance and potential.
- Partners with BD and external Legal Counsel to assure fairness and compliance with all legal requirements in policies and practices. Leads training programs on topics like Sexual Harassment, Performance Management Training, and Diversity Awareness.
- Ensures adherence to harmonized policies and contributes to the development and implementation of local policies as needed.
- Works on complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge of team dynamics, modeling, and manipulating data to communicate findings to the Leadership Team.
- Participates in the development of methodologies, operating practices, work systems, techniques, tools, and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Collaborates with the broader BD HR team on the design, development, introduction, and integration of HR processes, practices, programs, and initiatives contributing to individual and company success.
What Skills You Need
- Requires critical thinking for decision-making.
- Excels in key process skills: consulting, problem-solving, evaluation, workshop design, and facilitation.
- Proven success in translating ambiguous business needs into actionable strategies.
- Demonstrates personal credibility, instills confidence, simplifies complex ideas, and offers alternative insights.
- Proactively manages change using established frameworks.
- Builds supportive relationships.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Pension and Healthcare
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Eleanor King on +353 (0)1 47446612
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere