€50,000 - 55,000
about 1 month ago
Human Resource Manager - 12mo Maternity Cover
About Your New Employer
An amazing opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of medical devices components and pharmaceutical packaging based in Tinahely Co.Wicklow. As a HR Manager you will be tasked with providing an effective HR service to the business, overseeing the performance and development of staff and aligning individual targets with company objectives.
You will be responsible for the management of staff resourcing, recruitment and selection, training and development, HR procedures, data protection and GDPR compliance and recording staff timings.
About Your New Job
- Planning and issuing the weekly shift staffing sheets ensuring sufficient resources in place across all shifts
- Organising and scheduling training and monitoring its effectiveness
- Developing and implementing HR policies and practises
- Manage disciplinary actions and other staff relations issues
- Creating a strong culture of performance management
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources Management position
- Experience in all areas of HR compliance, including confidence in employment law and the day to day application of this
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
What’s on Offer
- Salary between €50,000 - 55,000 DOE
- 26 days annual leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Onsite canteen and parking
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere