€48,000 - 55,000
12 days ago
Dublin IRELAND OR Bristol UK
€45k-€50K + bonus + pension etc.
About Your New Employer
- Leading global Financial Communications and solutions company
- Successful and growing company
About Your New Job
- A varied role with autonomy and opportunity to use your initiative
- Provide expertise across a broad range of HR disciplines:
- - Employee Relations
- - Policy management
- - Talent and learning and development
- Collaborates with the following HR specialist teams:
- - HR operations
- - Talent acquisition
- - onboarding
- - mobility
- - HRIS
- - Data and analytics.
- Small team but lots of support
- Champion HR and general business compliance
What Skills You Need?
- Knowledge and experience of Irish and UK employment Law.
- CIPD qualification preferred
- 2 years+ HR Generalist experience
- Good proficiency with systems – Workday, HR Connect, MS Office, Excel
- Excellent communication skills and experience using sound judgement
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Studying for or qualified in CIPD
What’s on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your HR career with an established and progressive company.
- You will have exposure to many areas of responsibility and activities of HR
- Salary is €45K - €50k + Bonus + great benefits including 25 days AL, Pension and VHI healthcare.
- Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at email@example.com