20 days ago
About Your New Employer
Looking for a HR Director to join a multinational technology company based in Galway. This job can be worked onsite or remotely with the occasional onsite visit. Looking for highly experienced candidates with experience working in multiple European Workers Councils. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple work streams and projects across multiple regions whist leading a team of HR professionals across Europe and supporting Executive leaders within the region. Change management is a constant in the company and the ability to lead through change effectively is critical. 12 month contract intitally.
About Your New Job
- Partner effectively across functions such as Channel, product, Services, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to implement plans and programs that will support the company’s transformation.
- Support the HR team across Europe.
- Work with local councils to negotiate mutually satisfactory agreements on various work arrangements.
- Develop and retain the best team and sure they operate and assimilate into the unique and successful culture of the company.
- Monitor market trend and provide regular competitor analysis.
- Work in unison with local and global legal team to ensure the organisation continues to be ethical and compliant
- Act as a catalyst for change
- Manage all global projects at local and global level
What Skills You Need
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience leading a HR department in the EU including working with European Workers Council
- Managing a team across Europe
- Exceptional project management and change management skills
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere