Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 60,000
15 days ago
HR Data and Reporting Analyst
Global Accountancy Firm seeking a HR Data and Reporting Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance of the internal HRIS system, Workday, and work closely with key stakeholders identifying reporting needs and producing/gathering data to assist management in making informed decisions.
About Your New Job
• Liaising with senior stakeholders to identify reporting requirements.
• Generate and present data findings to assist with decisions
• Generation of reports to identify trends.
• Maintenance of the Workday system, performing regular testing activities.
• Supporting any additional HR and Workday projects
What Skills You Need
• HRIS system superuser – ideally experience using Workday.
• 2-3 years in a similar role.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Third level Qualification.
What’s on Offer
• Competitive Salary €45,000+ depending on experience.
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Clear call to action
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Aisling O'Neill on 01 47 44 616
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere