Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
about 2 months ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a state-owned company that operates the national electricity grid for Ireland and are looking for a HR Coordinator to join their Dublin 4 office on a permanent basis.
If you’re a well organised, pragmatic person with excellent systems knowledge then this is the job for you.
About Your New Job
Your main duties will be to support the HR operations team in dealing with employee queries, onboarding and offboarding and involvement in HR projects.
- Act a first point of contact for all HR related queries, monitoring the HR inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Develop, update and maintain different HR Operations processes to ensure a high level of output
- Preparing and issuing documentation relating to terms and conditions for new and existing employees
- Support the onboarding and offboarding experiences
- Supporting the team with the preparation and generation of full range HR reports
- Responsibility for storage of and access to confidential personnel files and records
What Skills You Need
- 2 years’ HR experience in a similar role
- Interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with HRIS Systems (Core HR, Workday, Siemens)
What’s on Offer
- Salary between €40,000 – 45,000
- Hybrid working model 3 days on site 2 WFH
- Healthcare allowance
- DC Pension
- Free canteen
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere