HR Business Partner - Tipperary - Hybrid
€60,000 - 70,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client develop & supply ingredients for a range of innovative products.
About Your New Job
- Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Job.
- Providing coaching & guidance to management & employees on key elements of HR.
- Supporting the deployment for the people strategy for the overall site.
- Provide support around Talent Development, Employee Relations, Engagement, Organisational design, Change Management, Performance Management, People Policies, Recruitment, Talent Management.
- Develop people plans to support the business strategy.
- Work collaboratively across Ireland and the Global HR Team to lead & participate in HR projects.
- Advise & participate in organisational change projects.
- Advice on and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Support the business in creating, embedding & sustaining a positive employee relations culture.
What Skills You Need?
- 3+ years’ experience in a HRBP role.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in HR or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law, HR Systems & processes, Policies & Procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives through successful delivery.
What’s on Offer?
- 11 Month Contract.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Salary up to €35 p/h (€70,000 P/A Pro Rata)
- Hybrid working.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me on 021 484 7136 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere