HR Business Partner
€54,000 - 68,000
11 days ago
HR Business Partner
Our client is seeking to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their established HR team
About your new employer
Sigmar is recruiting for an independent statutory body responsible for the regulation of the sea-fisheries and the seafood production sectors. Our client promotes compliance with the EU Common Fisheries Policy, sea-fisheries law and food safety law relating to fish and fish products
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The HRBP will ensure a key focus on talent management for their assigned area, including attracting, developing and the retention of talent.
- Developing and delivering talent attraction strategies, including developing a programme of engagement with third level institutions.
- Management of the talent review process, identifying skills gaps and carrying out an annual review of learning needs for their area.
- Optimise the recruitment website and social media advertising to raise brand awareness.
- Review and manage the onboarding process in conjunction with the HR team to ensure it provides a positive introduction to the organisation.
- Provide expert support and advice in relation to employee relations issues, ensuring they are managed proactively.
- Contribute to and take the lead on employee engagement initiatives to enable a positive culture.
- Support people managers in their business area to manage their teams effectively, developing leadership capabilities in the organisation.
- Coaching Leaders and Managers in relation to business challenges in their area.
- Support managers in their business area to implement the performance management and development process, maximising engagement with the process.
- Contribute to the drafting, implementation and ongoing review of HR policies and procedures..
- Possess a third level qualification (minimum level 7) in a Human Resources field (preferably CIPD qualified) or Business Management, with a particular focus on Human Resources.
- Possess a minimum of four years’ experience at a HR Generalist / HRBP level in a HR unit, with responsibility for a broad range of HR functions including recruitment, performance management and development, employee relations, HR Policy, HR systems etc.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Pension scheme
- 29 annual leave days per annum
- Full Time Permanent position – Located in Clonakilty, Co. Cork.
- Hybrid working flexibility.
- For further information, please submit your CV to Shane Mullen in Sigmar Recruitment.
- Closing date is 12 noon, 29th of March.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere