HR Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading global Insurance company organization and American International Group providing a wide range of financial services across approximately 70 countries and jurisdictions.
- Our client is committed to making a positive difference for colleagues and in the communities where we work and live.
About Your New Job
- Seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join a small and busy HR team in Dublin.
- Reporting to the Head of HR for Ireland this is an excellent opportunity
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations activity in the Dublin office, while also getting exposure to some exciting local and global initiatives.
What you need to know/job duties
- Alongside the Head of HR, the primary purpose of this role will be to guide, support and coach all levels of staff and people managers with a focus on Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment;
- Take a lead on our absence management tracking, in particular our long term sick leave cases; ensuring effective communication to impacted parties on
- changes and supporting the employee/business with a smooth return to work process;
- Support the development and implementation of effective HR policies and procedures, updating as and when required by legislation and coaching people managers and employees on same;
- Support the Head of HR with ad-hoc HR projects which may include Compensation Analysis, Talent Management, Training and Development,
- Change Programs while ensuring Legal Compliance in all HR related practices;
- Ownership and participation across various HR projects, including Global HR Initiatives, Wellness programs etc;
- Preparation of analytical reports for the business leaders as and when required ensuring that the information is presented it in a visually clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to senior leadership;
- Drive continuous improvement of HR processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
What Skills You Need?
- A Degree in HR (or related subject) and/or CIPD qualified is desired;
- Experience: 4+ years’ experience in a similar HR role
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Employee Relations esp. probation issues, disciplinaries, grievances and performance management;
- Solid experience of the end to end recruitment cycle and juggling of multiple roles and other projects;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints;
- Flexible, able to work effectively as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, Excel
Attitude / Motivation:
- Confident decision maker under pressure;
- Positive attitude and supporting of organisational change;
- Flexible, reliable, responsible;
- Ability to deal with all levels of management
What’s on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your HR career with an established and progressive company.
- You will have exposure to many areas of responsibility and activities of HR
- Salary is €55k + excellent benefits from day 1 - including 25 days AL, Pension and 100% healthcare.
- Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere