€55,000 - 60,000
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
Join one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health is their Purpose from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year.
A career with this company means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture.
They welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health and at this company you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive.
About the role
Looking for a HR Business Partner for a prestigious new facility in Co Wexford.
You will be responsible for strategically partnering with the business to deliver value add projects, coupled with the day to day support required by the business. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, & talent management.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital and developing and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and interpreting and advising on employment legislation; ensuring up to date policies across the spectrum of HR activities.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative data to support decision making and be responsible for accurate and timely data entry, audits, and maintenance of HR systems such as Workday and TMS.
- Responsible for employee engagement, inclusion and diversity initiatives and CSR activities as assigned and build strong partnerships with the Associate Service Centre and Regional COE’s.
About you – experience and skills required ?
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years experience working in a fast paced HR team.
- Manufacturing Experience a distinct advantage and experience using both Workday & TMS systems will also be beneficial.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment, thinking on your feet and creatively problem-solve issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, energy & motivation
- Excellent Coaching and Facilitation Skills
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Strong skills in project management in an organized, dependable, and detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to partner effectively with varied audiences from senior management to individual contributors.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, assessing priorities, and manage a variety of time-sensitive activities with attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills and active listening skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
- Work with an amazing HR Team within a great culture.
- Excellent career opportunities
Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary on 086 7718405 or email me at email@example.com
Why apply through me at Sigmar?
- I will manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV and help you with interview preparation
- I will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere