Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
11 days ago
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Close to Dublin City, €45k-€50K + bonus + pension etc.
About Your New Employer
- Standalone HR BP for c30 employees
- Vibrant and fast-moving PR, Communications and Media company at an exciting stage of growth and success!
About Your New Job
- Main point of contact for all HR queries from all employees
- Support the Leadership Team with the recruitment process from identifying the recruitment requirement through to onboarding new staff members including the induction process
- Support LT for all HR related queries including staff HR and performance issues
- Collaborate with the CEO and LT in delivering continuous improvement initiatives and training across the business
- Responsible for the HR software program for the business.
- Development and review of new HR policies, procedures, and processes to meet current and changing regulatory and business requirements
- Provide support to sub-committees within HR to include Diversity and Inclusion, health and wellbeing,learning and development to implement appropriate policies at SME level.
- Promote and support an organisational culture that supports high quality standards and high commitment
- Champion HR and general business compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Support the wider team to drive a professional and representative view of the company in the external market
What Skills You Need?
- 2-5 years HR BP or Senior generalist operational HR experience
- Good proficiency with systems - MS Office, Excel and HR System
- Excellent communication skills and experience using sound judgement
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Studying for or qualified in CIPD
What’s on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your HR career with an established and progressive company.
- You will have exposure to many areas of responsibility and activities of HR
- Salary is €45K - €50k + Bonus + great benefits
- Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere