HR Business Partner
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading global manufacturing sector of healthcare delivering and providing products and solutions to a global health condition.
- 2000 employees around the globe
About Your New Job
- Act as HR Partner and hold responsibility for the management and delivery of the end to end Human Resources agenda for the assigned departments and functions.
- Act as a coach to managers in relation to all people management issues.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the legal & HR implications of management decisions.
- Provide interpretation and advice on all HR policies to promote consistent application.
- Project manage key HR initiatives around succession planning, associate development, compensation & benefits and change management.
- Partner closely with assigned departments to facilitate measure and continually improve team effectiveness and motivation, people management practices and processes.
- Manage HR project activity as assigned e.g. HR Transformation Activity, Associate Engagement, Policy review and formulation etc.
- Review and implement process changes and efficiencies across a variety of HR processes.
- Support annual activity as required for functional areas e.g. Performance Management Process (PMP), Annual Compensation process.
- Manage future talent pipeline programmes for the site e.g. Internships, Apprentices, Graduate programmes & Business in the Community.
- Manage Employer Liability Process for the site.
- Analyse metrics and provide weekly/monthly reports across the key HR KPIs to both site leadership and European/Worldwide leadership.
- Responsible for the management of Time Management System (TMS).
- Conduct regular Audits to ensure ongoing data integrity e.g. Workday & TMS Systems.
- Formulate and deliver training programmes, including Leadership and manager development. Maintain a training and development plan through training needs analysis, individual training & development plans and consultation with management.
What Skills you need?
- 6+ years HR experience with at least 3 years operating at HR Partner level
- Experience of operating in a manufacturing and unionised environment is desirable
- Ability to operate in a collaborative way with all levels across the business on a basis of trust and respect.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of enthusiasm, commitment & motivation
- Ability to provide proactive and hands-on delivery of solutions
- Excellent Coaching and Facilitation Skills
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Experience of driving a change management initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law
What’s on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your HR career with an established and progressive company delivering and providing solutions to global healthcare.
- You will have exposure to many areas of responsibility and activities of HR
- Salary is €75k doe + excellent benefits
- Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at email@example.com