Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a Public Relations and Communications company based in Ranelagh. They’re looking for a HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
About Your New Job
In this job you will be partner with management to guide, advise and lead out all aspects of operational and strategic HR, including learning and development, annual review process, performance management, strategy development, employee engagement, recruitment, and talent.
- Point of contact of all HR related queries
- Supporting leadership team with the recruitment process
- Supporting with the annual and mid-year review process
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives and training across the business
- Develop, update, manage and implement HR policies and procedures
- Promote and support an organisational culture that supports high standards
- Support on various ad hoc projects
What Skills You Need
- Excellent communications, leadership, negotiation and influencing skills
- CIPD Membership + Third level qualification in HR
- 2-5 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multi team environment
What’s on Offer
- Salary between €45,000-50,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model 3 days on site 2 WFH
- Performance related bonus
- 23 days A/L
- Pension/life assurance
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere