North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
About Your New Job
- Provide high-quality support to our workforce of 150+ employees across Ireland.
- Management of the recruitment process. From Advertising to onboarding.
- Contracts administration.
- Administration of employee benefits.
- Management of all Payroll administration and reporting duties.
- Management and facilitation of L&D initiatives and company trainings.
- Assisting management with performance review processes.
- Ad-hoc HR Project work.
What Skills You Need
- Approx. 2 years experience in HR Admin role, onsite position.
- HR Systems experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
What’s on Offer
Benefits available upon application.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Aisling O’Neill on
+353 (0)1 4744616 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.