Bilingual Admin x2 17th
6 days ago
HR Administrator – Italian or German.
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer is a world-renowned company, whose focus is on their people. An innovative, dynamic and ever growing company that need you to help continue great support to their people.
Their Cork office is looking for an Employee Data Administrator to join their team. This role is on a temporary contract until the end of September working from home but with flexibility to be onsite. Must be fluent in English and either German OR Italian
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
• Manage large volume of administration
• Working with various teams across the company
• Coordinate with key stakeholders and adhere to tight deadlines
• Utilising internal and external software systems seamlessly
• Conducting quality control, filing soft and hard copy files in accordance with all legal guidelines
• Manage a variety of office related tasks
What Skills You Need:
• Fluency in English and German or Italian
• Previous experience handling large amounts of data administration
• Strong administration skills
• Proficient with the use of technology
What’s on Offer
• €17.26 p/hr salary starting
• Remote working with FLEX to be onsite when required
• Monday – Friday – 39 hour working week
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org/021-2847133. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.