Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is a large multinational outsourcing company that represents a global search engine platform that is considered as one of the Big 5 global tech giants.
- They are a reputable company and were named a Top Employer in 2021 in 17 countries.
- They offer great opportunities for career development.
- Office based in Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3.
- Working 5 days a week in the office (No hybrid working).
- Mon-Fri, 9-5.30.
About Your New Hebrew Content Review Job
- You will be reviewing content for the Hebrew market in the online space of one of the world's largest technology giants.
- You will be working with websites and tracking information that appears inaccurate.
- You will carry out online investigations to correct the errors.
- You will make outbound calls to clients in Israel to verify and correct information.
- You will also change information and update the app.
What Skills You Need for this Hebrew Content Review Job
- Fluent Hebrew.
- Fluent English.
- No experience required - New graduates welcome to apply!
What’s on Offer with this Hebrew Content Review Job
- Salary of €32,000.
- Bonus of €3,000.
- Permanent Job.
- 25 Days Holidays.
- 10 Days Paid Sick Leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Tax Saver Ticket.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Maternity Benefits of 12 Weeks Paid Leave.
- Gym & retail discounts.
What’s Next for this Hebrew Content Review Job
- Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email email@example.com for more details or apply through the link below.