Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 60,000
8 days ago
About Your New Employer:
An organization with a wide range of clients and projects in several industries. A business that is continuously growing with significant room for long-term expansion. A major worldwide security company offering services in various fields.
About Your New Job:
- As the company's manager of health, safety, and compliance, you will be in charge of the business's compliance plan for the region dealing with fire and security systems.
- Keeping an eye on internal and external auditing efforts across all departments to make sure policies and procedures are followed.
- Organize any necessary mitigation activities and guarantee compliance with all applicable standards.
- Constantly gather information and comments from stakeholders.
- As needed, compile site audits, method statements, and risk assessments.
- Conduct toolbox talks, accident investigations, and other safety-related training.
What Skills You Need:
- You must have five or more years of experience in a comparable position to be considered for the position of Health, Safety, and Compliance Manager.
- You will also have a relevant degree and expertise planning or executing training.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere