Health and Safety Advisor
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will have the opportunity to work with a large well established Gas company based in Belfast.
About Your New Job
You will be working as part of the operation team and answering to the production manager. You will be ensuring all health and safety rules are adhered to.
Your tasks will include
- Planning, coordinating and supervising various on-going projects within the terminal.
- Ensure health and safety rules and regulations are adhered to within the LPG terminal.
- Working as a key member of the terminal operations and safety team to ensure all procedures are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all health and safety rules are adhered to.
- Supporting the Production Manager when required.
What Skills You Need
- Educated to degree level- ideally in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in asset management systems/facilities management is desirable.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me Georgia Mansfield on 01 474 4665
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!