Head of Tax, New FDI Co
€100,000 - 120,000
26 days ago
New FDI Company Who Are Setting Up Operations in Ireland Are Hiring a ‘Head of Tax’ To Be Based in Ireland
About Your New Employer
Medical Device company setting up in Ireland. Successful international business with further growth plans. You will be joining the company at an interesting stage in their evolution as they expand into Ireland.
The company’s office will be located in Drogheda; however, the role can be predominately hybrid/work from home with just occasional attendance required in the office.
About Your New Job
The ‘Head of Tax’ is a significant hire for the company. You will be responsible for tax planning, compliance, reporting and consulting with advisers across the group. Key responsibilities will include:
- Directing and managing the Group’s tax planning activities.
- Provide high quality advice to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Develop robust transfer pricing policies appropriate for the group.
- Oversee compliance and filing requirements across the group, consulting with external advisers where appropriate, and bringing other activities in-house.
- Work closely with legal, IP and corporate development teams to ensure decisions include a tax perspective when appropriate.
- Lead tax discussions in due diligence exercises.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and technical knowledge.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Tax Accountant with exposure to international tax matters (Cross boarder tax, Transfer pricing etc.…)
- Practice trained in a large tax practice.
- Industry / head office experience is desirable, however not a requirement.
What’s on Offer
- A six figure salary
- Strong benefits package.
- A fantastic opportunity to be an ‘early employee’ with a large company setting up operations in Ireland.
- If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
- Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org