Head of Finance, Tech Start Up
Dublin City Centre
€85,000 - 90,000
12 days ago
Med Tech Start Up Recruiting For A Head Of Finance To Play A Key Role As The Business Expands Internationally
About Your New Employer
Early stage international Med- Tech company with huge growth potential.
About Your New Job
You will be responsible for the management of company finances globally. This will initially be a ‘sleeves up, hands dirty’ type of role with one direct report, however it is envisaged that over time the Head of Finance will recruit a finance team based in Dublin. Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with your colleagues in the Commercial function to ensure accurate, competitive pricing for our clients to drive revenue growth.
• Lead financial planning and forecasting in collaboration with senior leadership.
• Take responsibility for cash conversion cycle, putting in place systems to ensure the efficient deployment of cash resources.
• Report consolidated books and financial metrics to the Board and to our investors monthly.
• Manage relationships with external accountants across five countries.
• Evaluation financing and investment options and make recommendations to the Board.
• Ensure compliance with financial regulations including transfer pricing, VAT and other tax obligations.
• Recommend cost control initiatives and measures.
This role can be fully remote with the occasional meeting in Dublin or hybrid visiting their Dublin base on the days that suit you during the week.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant with relevant PQE.
• Experience working in a start- up or Fast growth company.
• Suited to working in a challenging start up environment.
What’s on Offer
• Basic salary up to €90,000.
• Benefits package including pension and health insurance.
• A unique opportunity to work in a start up company with fantastic growth prospects.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.