Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€75,000 - 85,000
18 days ago
My client within the Media and Entertainment space have a requirement for a qualified accountant to step into a Head of Finance role and be involved in the growth of the company. This would suit an ambitious qualified accountant who has 2-3 years at Finance Manager level and wants to take the next step
About Your New Employer
Chance to join a growing organization.
Working within a very varied role
About Your New Job
- Work with the Leadership Team on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work with the Leadership Team to achieve financial results with respect to revenue, profitability, cashflow and working capital.
- Report on financial performance, variance analysis, and activities to the Leadership Team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and financial results to agreed timetables for the Business with appropriate reports and KPIs.
- Prepare annual consolidated Financial Statements.
- Manage all external reporting for accounting, audit and tax purposes and manage external relationships with Auditors, lawyers, and tax advisors, as appropriate. • Oversee payroll
- Ensure all revenue returns are filed on time.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, and regulatory rules
- Be a trusted advisor to the business providing support and analysis to aid decision making across the business.
- Assess and mentor Finance team.
- Develop and maintain financial control systems and procedures
- Manage banking facilities, sterling ,dollar and foreign currency transactions, exchange regulations, currency exposure and cash needs.
Qualified Accountant with 5 years or more pqe- at least 2 of which at Finance Manger level
Exp working within a start up or scaling organisation would be an advantage
What’s on Offer
85k with benefits
Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.