23 days ago
Head of Facilities – Drogheda Co. Louth
About Your New Employer
Our client who is a leading supplier of LPG, Natural Gas and Electricity across Ireland is currently seeking a Senior Facilities Manager to join their team. This position would be based in Drogheda Co. Louth with occasional national travel to some of their additional premises around Ireland.
You will be responsible for the upkeep of the facilities across 5 premises managing a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders as well as driving sustainability ambitions across the business.
This role comes with a competitive salary, bonus, pension health insurance, staff discounts and a car allowance.
About Your New Job
- Day to day management of the office locations, ensuring the highest standard of service are delivered and develop strong relations with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the delivery of all services (hard & soft), including planned maintenance, scheduled works and upgrade projects for all locations.
- Have direct responsibility for the management of third-party service providers including office cleaning, key holding, security, alarm and fire response.
- Responsible for all facility projects and layout plans which includes all departmental office space requirements, office relocations and improvement works.
- Financial reporting to be completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for completing facilities related capital expenditure requests.
- Following ISO9001 Quality Management System standard in respect to policies and procedures, which are subject to an annual audit for each property.
- Proactively manage the building's plant and equipment, co-ordinate PPM's, supervise works and scrutinise costs.
- Responsible for the generation of monthly site reporting detailing various aspects of services/events for the month as well as reporting on agreed financial KPI’s.
- Manage building leases, insurance plans and service contracts.
- Work with internal H&S stakeholders to drive the implementation of H&S and Employee Wellness related initiatives as well as promote internal health and safety.
- Be available for out of hours calls and have the capacity to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
What Skills You Need
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing Hard and Soft Facilities Services across an office/commercial/managed services environment.
- Degree in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Strong knowledge of the ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Proven financial acumen and skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable in fluid, rapidly changing environments with a proven ability to work independently and demonstrate leadership with limited oversight.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me Graeme McQuillan your CV on email@example.com or call me on +353 1 9619706.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere