Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€80,000 - 90,000
13 days ago
Group Finance Manager
About Your New Employer
- Leading sustainable packaging solutions provider.
- A fast-paced dynamic environment, having significant growth plans.
- Dublin City Centre
About Your New Job as Group Finance Manager
- As a Group Finance Manager, you will have leadership of the financial close process, oversee the relationship with the auditors and liaise with them throughout the quarterly review and year end audit.
- You will lead the monthly Group financial consolidated close process with a continuous improvement approach focused on efficiency, accuracy, scalability, and load balancing across the team.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly financial information pack and quarterly financial statement including the financial integrity and timeliness of the information reported to key stakeholders.
- The Group Finance Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the required high level of effective controls including coordinating the internal and external audits of the business to ensure compliance with the Group internal control policies and quarterly control submissions.
- Assume overall leadership for accounting policy and procedures.
- Manage and develop the financial reporting suite (on BI360) and take a leading role in Head Office in connection with the Group’s rollout of a new ERP system (IFS).
- Preparation and review of Irish and UK statutory filings, as required.
- Other requirements included.
What Skills You Need as Group Finance Manager
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
What’s on Offer
- Pension, Healthcare, Dental, 25 Days AL
- Dublin 2 - Hybrid
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.