Fund Accountant - City Centre - 33.5k
About Your New Employer
My client is a leading asset services provider looking for a junior member for their fund accounting team.
About Your New Job:
The Fund Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records of its fund clients, acts as intermediary between the funds and the investment advisors, and prepares financial statements and regulatory reports for the funds.
- Data collection and trade input
- Reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds’ brokers and custodian
- Processing capital stock activity and reconciliation of share balances
- Fee and expense processing in the NAV
- Ensuring pricing of the portfolio is in accordance with agreed pricing policies
- Follow-up and resolution of any issues associated with these tasks
- Ensure NAVs are delivered b