Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
23 days ago
Fund Accountant - City Centre - 33.5k
About Your New Employer
My client is a leading asset services provider looking for a junior member for their fund accounting team.
About Your New Job:
The Fund Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records of its fund clients, acts as intermediary between the funds and the investment advisors, and prepares financial statements and regulatory reports for the funds.
- Data collection and trade input
- Reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds’ brokers and custodian
- Processing capital stock activity and reconciliation of share balances
- Fee and expense processing in the NAV
- Ensuring pricing of the portfolio is in accordance with agreed pricing policies
- Follow-up and resolution of any issues associated with these tasks
- Ensure NAVs are delivered by the agreed deadline.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 33.5k
- Hybrid working
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01 4744618
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere