German Speaking Order Management Admin Pharma
€35,000 - 38,000
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
With over 100 sites globally, our client is passionate about their role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Their client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies, hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
They are now looking for a Order Management Administrator with fluent German to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About Your New German Order Management Job
- You will interact with internal and external customers daily by email, phone, video call, online chat, etc.
- Web portal account management: Account creation update and Password Reset.
- Assist customers and sales: Orders and invoicing, creation of customer accounts and requests on invoices.
- Communicate price quotations, handle requests for general product information, efficient order processing, scheduling services for customers.
What Skills You Need for this German Order Management Job
- Education: Third Level diploma or Equivalent Business Experience.
- Experience: 2+ years Customer Service or Order Management experience.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience: Preferable.
- Language: Fluent English and German.
- Software: SAP Experience.
What’s On Offer with this German Order Management Job
- Base salary of €35,000.
- Annual Bonus of 5%.
- Permanent Contract.
- Health Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and 2pm finish on Friday.
- Fully onsite while training, with hybrid work available once training has been completed - 2 days working from home, 3 days in office.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca, on +353 1 4744615, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.