Dublin City Centre
€43,250 - 55,150
7 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is extremely successful international retailer with its Irish office headquarters in Dublin South-West.
- They offer excellent opportunities for continuous training and career development.
- They are offering the Hybrid Working Model, with 2 days per week working from home, and 3 days in the office.
About Your New German Speaking Job
- As a German Speaking Executive Assistant, you will provide business support to Senior Management and work closely with the Board of Directors.
- You will be responsible for preparing accurate and well-presented documents, reports, and presentations and managing Directors’ diaries efficiently.
- You will also plan meetings and events, book travel and accommodation for Directors, and carry out various administrative duties.
What Skills You Need for this German Speaking Job
- Fluent German & English.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior management.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Full Driver’s License is essential.
What’s on Offer with this German Speaking Job
- Starting salary of €43,250 rising to €55,150 over 4 years.
- 20 days holidays per year rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Health insurance.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- 2 days remote working per week.
- Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply through the link below.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.