about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer
- A worldwide premier organization are seeking a German speaking Collection Accounts Assistant to join their team in Cork.
- With resorts at destinations around the globe, the succesful candiate with be responsible for servicing and collection of past due loans and maintenance fee accounts as assigned.
About Your New Job
- Communicate with owners by telephone, email, fax and post when account becomes past due, requesting payment, and follow up on all promises received and accounts that have not been reached on initial call.
- Discuss with owners possible resolutions to bring their account back into good standing and advice owners of consequences of non payment.
- Review specific account situations and support and advise owners on all related issues, such as late fees, historical payments, past and future usage, methods of payment and payment plans.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regarding servicing and collections. Ensure follow up on all account issues and ensure that records are kept accurate and up-to-date in the relevant systems.
- Ensure that overdue letters for loans and maintenance fees are sent to owners and assist in the preparation, printing, co-ordination and mailing of these and other correspondence relating to the collection and revocation process.
- Liaise with bank and credit card companies to obtain credit card authorization code to manually overwrite charges when required.
- Ensure all owners data (credit card details and personal data) is secure and saved as per PCI and PII guidelines.
- Responding and helping with ‘Payment’ overflow calls from owner services, when required.
- Translate documentation, when required.
What Skills You Need
- Previous administration experience in a simalar role is required.
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What’s on Offer
- Starting salary at €24k
- Hybrid Working options
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Kim on 021 2359145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.