Dublin City Centre
7 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is a large multinational company that works with a social media advertising platform.
- They are a reputable company and were named a Top Employer in 2021 in 17 countries.
- They offer great opportunities for career development.
- This role will be remote until the end of 2022 and will most likely return full-time to their offices in Dublin City Centre from January 2023.
About Your New German Speaking Job
- As a German Speaking Administrator, you will be providing administrative support to the sales team and helping them to organise social media campaigns.
- You will provide customer support to businesses in the German market by email and online chat and help them to resolve any issues that they’re having with the advertising platform.
- You will also be reviewing advertisements to ensure that they are compliant with user policies.
What Skills You Need for this German Speaking Job
- Fluent German & English.
- Experience of living or working in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
- You must be a social media user.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in an office environment is essential.
What’s on Offer with this German Speaking Job
- Salary of €32,000.
- €2,000 Bonus (if moving to Ireland).
- Annual Bonus.
- Permanent job.
- 25 days holidays.
- 10 days paid sick leave.
- Health insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- Tax Saver ticket.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Gym & retail discounts.
- Maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid leave.
- Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply through the link below.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.