Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - 65,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer
- The company you would be working for is a large telecoms company with offices in Germany, Ireland, and the USA.
- They are a leader in providing innovative solutions to mobile network providers.
- They place great importance on work-life balance and professional development and provide excellent training opportunities.
- This job will be based full-time in their offices in Dublin City Centre.
About Your New German Sales Job
- As a German Speaking Lease Consultant, you will be communicating with landlords in German by phone and email to renew and/or negotiate terms for existing rental agreements.
- No cold calling will be involved, as you will be dealing with existing clients.
- Reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases.
- You will also prepare proposals for leases and communicate them to landlords by email, post, or fax.
What Skills You Need for this German Sales Job
- Fluent German (C2) & English (C2).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a commission-based sales setting.
- Outlook, Excel, and Word (basic proficiency).
- Comfortable making outbound calls.
What’s on Offer with this German Sales Job
- €35K base salary plus uncapped commission (approx. €65K OTE).
- Permanent job.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Travel tax incentives.
- Fun social events.
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply through the link below.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.