Dublin City Centre
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- The company you would be working for is a large telecoms company with offices in Germany, Ireland, and the USA.
- They are a leader in providing innovative solutions to mobile network providers.
- They place great importance on work-life balance and professional development and provide excellent training opportunities.
- This job will be based full-time in their offices in Dublin City Centre.
About Your New German Speaking Job
- As a German Speaking Lease Administrator, you will be preparing changes to lease agreements for the German market.
- You will proofread lease agreements and check them for errors.
- You will also enter data from these agreements into client databases.
What Skills You Need
- Fluent German (C2) & English (C2).
- Minimum 1 year of experience reviewing, editing, and working with documents or text.
- Some administration experience.
- A high level of attention-to-detail is essential.
What’s on Offer
- €32K Salary.
- Permanent job.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Travel tax incentives.
- Fun social events.
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
- Apply now using the "Apply Now" button, or call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email email@example.com for more details or apply through the link below.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.