German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our client is a global financial services company operating in 14 countries with over 42,000 employees across their 35 delivery centres. They provide their clients with a range of business process management services, enabling them to reduce their costs, improve process efficiencies, and enhance customer service performance.
- Office based in Citywest, Dublin with Hybrid Working available (3 days working from home, 2 days in the office).
- Regular working hours. Monday - Friday, 9-5.30.
About Your new German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate Job
- As a German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate, you will be joining the Accounting Fundamentals Team and supporting the German market.
- You will be researching, extracting, updating, maintaining and processing financial data from mutual funds in English and in German.
- You will update pricing data.
- You will be verifying and updating mutual fund corporate actions such as dividends, mergers, name changes and liquidation.
- You will build and maintain strong client relationships.
What Skills You Need for this German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate Job
- Fluent German.
- Fluent English.
- Minimum Level 8 bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting, economics or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- No experience required - New graduates welcome!
What’s on Offer with this German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate Job
- Base salary €26K.
- Language Bonus of €3.5K.
- Annual Bonus of 5% (€1.3K)
- Permanent Job.
- Hybrid Working (3 days working from home).
- Health Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid Sick Leave Scheme.
- Educational Support.
What’s Next for this German Mutual Fund Analyst Graduate Job?
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button, or call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email me at email@example.com.