353 91 455 300
€28,000 - 30,000
29 days ago
About Your New Employer:
- This employer is a global company with 15 offices worldwide
- They have just moved into a new Galway location - new office!
- This employer provides their clients with the most accurate market information in the Market Research industry. As a result, their clients can achieve more effectiveness in their sales and marketing strategies.
- Their Galway office space is spacious and modern with facilities for employees including a lovely canteen area and employee showers (just in case you like to go for a lunch time run or cycle!
About Your New Job as a German Market Researcher:
- This role will be office based and you’ll be working with a large team (approx. 50) of multi-lingual Market Researchers.
- Although you’ll be part of a big, friendly team, you’ll be working individually by researching the market through using the internet, trade magazines, other media and an internal database.
- Research and qualify the market information by making outbound calls and obtain key client i.e. Key decision makers, budget spend.
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve market research and data gathering intelligence.
What Skills You Need as a German Market Researcher:
- Fluency in German - Self-starter, self-motivated.
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Detail orientated with the ability to prioritize and obtain information quickly and effectively.
- Very interested in conducting research both via the internet and over the telephone
- A genuine interest in working with people (over the telephone or e-mail)
- A friendly and professional team player who also loves to work well and meet targets
What’s on Offer:
- Full time permanent position with a very competitive salary package.
- Office hours, Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on a Friday. No evenings or week-ends!
- Opportunity to work in an office environment whilst using your language skills
- This company offers great training and development opportunities, you don’t need to have prior Market Research experience to qualify for this job opportunity.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus - Your OTE would be 34k/36k
- Life Assurance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicholas on +353 91 455300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere