Dublin City Centre
€30,000 - 35,000
14 days ago
German Jobs in Dublin. German Insurance Administrator. Located in Dublin. Hybrid. Salary 30-35k
About Your New Employer
- This company is a large and prestigious Insurance Company
- They have offices overseas with their Irish headquarters located in Dublin City Centre
- They a great company to work for with an excellent Benefits package
- They are a great company to work for with super nice people, I should know, I have been working with them for 8 years!!
- They are offering the Hybrid Model with only 1 Day in the office located in Dublin City Centre and 4 Days working from home!!
About Your New German speaking Job
- They are looking for a German speaker to work alongside the Insurance Team and to assist them with proposals and policies
- Assisting the Claims Team with assigning requests
- Administration of documentation
- Requesting information from brokers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- You will also become an expert on Company products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
What skills you need for this German Job:
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Experience in Administration within an office environment is a strong advantage
What’s on Offer with this German Administration Job
- This German speaking Job comes with a salary of 30-35k depending on experience along with an excellent Benefits package
- Benefits include Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Canteen, Gym, Sports and Social Club, Holiday Saving Scheme, Staff Discounts on Policies, Employee Assistance Programme and more
- This job can be either permanent or a fixed term contract of 24 months, whichever you prefer
What’s Next for this German speaking job
- Please email me Karen Dempsey firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call or
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
- If you know of any German speakers looking, whether they are in Ireland or Germany, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere