Customer Support Rep 17th
6 days ago
German Customer Service Rep.
Athlone - Hybrid
About Your New Employer:
Our world-renowned client in the medical field is looking for you to be their new Customer Service Coordinator, bilingual in Roscommon for their EMEA market. You will have previous experience in a similar role, a positive attitude and an interested in the medical field. The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and German
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
• Manage inbound and outbound calls.
• Handle any customer queries/complaints with satisfactory outcome.
• Liaise with various internal departments while providing sales support.
• Manage customer data, backorders, pricing, and control.
• Order processing.
What Skills You Need:
• Fluency in English & German (written and verbal).
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (SAP an advantage).
• Strong administration skills, previous experience handling large volume of data.
• Minimum 1-year previous experience in a similar role.
• 3rd level qualification I relative field.
• Extreme attention to detail with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Excellent phone manner and communication skills.
What’s on Offer
• Salary – €30k
• Excellent annual leave package
• Contributory pension
• Health insurance
• Extra benefits
• 3 days per week on site, 2 days work from home
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021-4847133 to discuss the opportunity further. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.