Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€32,000 - 34,000
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is an industry-leading global provider of digital infrastructure consulting, providing comprehensive expertise to 5G and telecommunications operators around the world. They also work in the Electric Vehicle Charging space, sourcing new locations to install charging points.
- They have an international presence with offices in Dublin, Germany and the USA.
- Office based in Dublin 2.
- Hybrid Working.
- Mon-Fri, 9-5.30.
About Your New German Contracts Administrator Job
This position is responsible for preparing complex amendments to lease agreements re-negotiated by the company’s Inside Sales Executives. The Contracts Administrator drafts lease amendments based on re-negotiated lease terms, submits lease amendments to Inside Sales Executives for review and approval, and oversees the distribution and return of approved amendments to landlords for signature.
- Oversee the distribution and return of executed leases within given timeframes.
- Ensure errors in lease amendments are kept to a minimum.
- Working to deadlines assigned by the company with the highest amount of attention to detail.
- Prepare diverse amendments to lease agreements as re-negotiated by the Inside Sales Executives.
- Review signed agreements returned by the landlord to ensure their accuracy and that all necessary documentation is provided. Liaise with other departments to correct possible errors.
- Enter data from negotiated agreements into client databases.
- Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals.
What Skills You Need for this German Contracts Administrator Job
- Fluent German (C2 - Native or bilingual proficiency).
- Fluent English.
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
What’s on Offer with this German Contracts Administrator Job
- Salary of €32-34K, depending on experience.
- Permanent Job.
- Hybrid Working.
- Increasing Holidays.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Tax Saver Tickets for Public Transport.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Paid Weekly Meals.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Private Retirement Savings Account.
- Gym Membership.
What’s Next for this German Contracts Administrator Job
- Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email email@example.com for more details or apply through the link below.