Dublin City Centre
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is a large multinational company representing a global web mapping app.
- They are a reputable company and were named a Top Employer in 2021 in 17 countries.
- They offer great opportunities for career development.
- They are currently offering the Hybrid Working Model with 3 days per week in the office and 2 days working from home.
About Your New German Job
- You will be working with websites and tracking information that appears inaccurate.
- You will carry out online investigations to correct the errors.
- You will make outbound calls to clients in Germany to verify and correct information.
- You will also change information and update the app.
What Skills You Need for this German Job
- Fluent German & English.
- No experience required - new graduates welcome!
What’s on Offer with this German Job
- Salary of €31,000 + Annual Bonus.
- Permanent Job.
- 25 Days Holidays.
- 10 Days Paid Sick Leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Tax Saver Ticket.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Maternity Benefits of 12 Weeks Paid Leave.
- Gym & retail discounts.
- Apply now using the "Apply Now" button, or call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply through the link below.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.