Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
12 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This company is a successful finance and insurance company that offer a comprehensive range of insurance products and services.
- They have offices overseas with their Irish office headquartered in Dublin City Centre.
- They won the Great Place to Work awards 6 times in the last 7 years.
- They are offering the Hybrid Working Model with 1 day in the office in Dublin City Centre and 4 days working from home.
About Your new German Speaking Job
- As a German Speaking Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing both new and existing clients for the German market, so there will a strong focus on relationship management.
- You will be involved in developing marketing strategies as well as proposing, negotiating, and implementing product development relating to insurance products.
- You will also participate in insurance training and provide marketing support when required.
What Skills You Need for this German Speaking Job
- Fluent German & English.
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services sector.
- Knowledge of the banking sector in Germany.
- Knowledge of bank insurance products (life and non-life).
- Knowledge of consumer finance.
What’s on Offer with this German Job
- Base salary between €40-45K, depending on experience.
- Permanent Job.
- Individual Bonus.
- Collective Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 5 Days Holidays.
- Life & Disability Cover.
- Apply now using the "Apply Now" button, or call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email me at email@example.com.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.