Funds Compliance Officer-Central Dublin
About Your New Employer
Our client is a global leader in the asset management space. They are looking for an experience Funds Compliance Officer to support the Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance for their Irish funds.
About Your New Job
- The primary responsibility of this position would be the execution of the Funds Compliance Programme.
- Assist the organisation in meeting regulatory expectations.
- Review, and where necessary draft and implement relevant compliance policies and procedures.
- The Funds Compliance Officer will advise on and monitor compliance with the regulations governing the Funds
- Manage the Compliance aspects of the oversight program of the Funds' delegates (e.g Fund Administrators and Investment Advisers)
What Skills You Need
- Experience in Funds Compliance programs and Delegate oversight.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (Compliance or ris