Dublin City Centre
€76,000 - 85,000
13 days ago
About Your New Employee:
Our client established a presence in Ireland in 1994 and today services global clients from offices in Cork, Dublin and Wexford. They deliver a broad range of services to traditional and alternative asset managers, banks, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds.
About Your New Job:
- You will manage a small team of Accountants responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports
- Resolves escalated issues from team members.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and issues with fund calculations and accounting are resolved.
- Manages processes for checking for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
- Provides oversight of team to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience and at least 0-1 years in management preferred.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website