Fund Accounting - Lead Analyst
Dublin City Centre
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client is a global Fund Manager, who provides investment management, processing and operations solutions is looking to hire an excellent Fund Accounting candidate at Supervisor level. They are well-established globally and their Irish presence is continuously growing.
About Your New Job:
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Manages multiple deliverables in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
- Engages with clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Responsible to ensure NAV processes are complete and accurate disclosures made in the financial statements.
- Drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance. Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients.
- Engage with auditors and clients to ensure that the annual audit process is completed efficiently and effectively.
What Skills You Need
- 5+ years work experience in the funds industry
- Private markets (Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity) fund administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of NAV calculations and reviews
- In-depth experience of resolving cash & asset reconciliation queries
- Knowledge of accounting requirements for a wide range of financial instruments
- In-depth knowledge of fund fees
- Experience in resolving complex fund issues
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Geneva, Yardi, or Investran accounting platforms
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for progression within the wider organisation
- Excellent package
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to work with high performing teams
- Excellent base salary
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O’Neill on 01-4744618
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry