Dublin City Centre
€33,000 - 60,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client, is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company's innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth.
About Your New Job:
The Fund Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records of its fund clients, acts as intermediary between the funds and the investment advisors, and prepares financial statements and regulatory reports for the funds.
What You Will Do:
- Communicating with the funds investment advisors and entering security trades.
- Calculating the funds expenses.
- Processing shareholder activity and reconciling to the funds transfer agent.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Performing security and cash reconciliation between our records and those of the funds custodians prime brokers.
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Computing income distributions and reportable yields.
- Calculating and reporting the funds Net Asset Values (NAVs).
Who You Are:
- Experience in Fund operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds or Private Equity
Knowledge of the Advent Geneva system
Knowledge of Sungard InvestOne/ Investier system
Knowledge of Investment (Financial) Services industry in Europe
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website