Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This company is a successful and well-known insurance provider operating in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
- They are currently seeking a fluent French speaker to join their Customer Operations Team as a New Business Administrator, supporting the French speaking market.
- Options to work in Dublin City Centre or in Navan, Co. Meath.
- Their comprehensive range of insurance products are designed to provide excellent customer value and outcomes with superior customer service at the core of their business model.
- They are offering the Hybrid Working Model (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home).
- You will be based full-time in the office during the training period.
About Your New French New Business Administrator Job
As a New Business Administrator in the insurance industry, your main job is to make sure that the processing of new business applications is smooth and efficient. You'll be working with various product lines, including Income Protection, Wealth Protection, and UPE Dublin. It's crucial to ensure that all tasks are completed on time, following compliance rules and meeting agreed service standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
1. Processing Tasks:
- Reviewing and entering new business applications, all the way through to sending out policy documents.
- Communicating with intermediaries, the Sales Team, and service providers.
- Making sure tasks are completed within the agreed-upon time frames.
2. Adherence to Policies and Procedures:
- Following policies and procedures for different products and business lines.
- Having a vigilant approach to risks and issues, reporting them to management promptly.
3. Stakeholder Management:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including the sales team, clients, and intermediaries.
- We're looking for someone who not only ensures efficient processes but also understands and follows the rules and guidelines. If you're someone who values relationships and can keep everything running smoothly, we want to hear from you!
What Skills You Need for this French New Business Administrator Job
- Fluent French.
- Fluent English.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, customer care, customer support, client services, or similar.
- Experience in insurance, banking or financial services sectors preferred.
What’s on Offer with this French New Business Administrator Job
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent Job.
- Annual Bonus of 15-20%.
- Healthcare Contribution.
- Pension Scheme.
- Income Protection.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- 27 Days of Paid Annual Leave.
What’s Next for this French Client Services Administrator Job?
- Apply now using the "Apply Now" button, or call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email me at email@example.com.