Dublin City Centre
7 days ago
French Canadian Linguistic Expert. Salary 32k plus Benefits. Permanent.
About Your New Employer
- This company is one of the fastest growing Tech companies in the world and they work with famous Media Brands.
- They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre.
- I have been working with this Company for 8 years, they are a great company to work for with great people!
- This Role will be Hybrid or Remote – up to you!
About Your New Canadian French speaking Job
- They are looking for a Canadian French speaker to join their busy team as a Linguistic Expert where you will be working on an exciting Natural Language Processing Program
- You will be Annotating linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Processing and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
What Skills You Need for this Canadian French speaking Job
- Written and spoken fluent Canadian French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Degree in Linguistics is a strong advantage
- Some experience in Linguistics is essential
- Python Language Programming a strong advantage
- If you have lived in Canada, that is a strong advantage
- Must have Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
What’s on Offer with this Canadian French speaking Job
- This Canadian French Job comes with a salary of 32k plus Benefits
- You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
- 6 Weeks Training
- Please email me Karen Dempsey email@example.com and we can arrange a call
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere