Dublin City Centre
13 days ago
French Jobs in Dublin. French Ads Reviewer. No experience required!! Salary 26k plus Bonus plus Benefits. Permanent.
About Your New Employer
- This company is one of the fastest growing Tech companies in the world and they work with famous Media Brands.
- They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City.
- I have been working with this Company for 8 years, they are a great company to work for with great people!
- This Job will be working from home till the summer and then most likely, in the office full time Monday to Friday
About Your New French speaking Job
- You will be working as a French Ads Reviewer for a famous Media Brand.
- This French Job require excellent attention to detail as you will be listening to pre-recorded business calls and finding ways to improve the content of the all and taking notes
- This is an ideal opportunity for somebody looking for their 1st or 2nd job. There are lots of positions for this Job so you and your friends can all work together!!!
What Skills You Need for this Job
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken advanced to fluent English
- Some office experience preferably in Administration or Reporting or Data Analysis is a strong advantage, but no experience is ok too!
- Preferably you will have lived in France
What’s on Offer with this French Job
- This Job comes with a Basic salary of 26k plus a Bonus structure
- You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
- 6 Weeks Training
- Please email me Karen Dempsey firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere