€80,000 - 100,000
2 days ago
Tech company in North Dublin Hiring For An FP&A Manager Job. Lead And Grow The Analysis Function
About Your New Employer
This company is on a significant growth path which has seen rapid growth over the past few years. Multiple acquisitions and organic growth have meant they are moving from being a medium sized company into a large international player within their field. This would undoubtedly be a great time to join a company like this as they continue to grow.
About Your New Job
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Groups forecast models, taking the lead on Quarterly Forecasts and the Annual Budgeting Process. Duties & responsibilities include:
• Covenant/Debt Interest Reporting;
• Transfer Pricing Ownership;
• Modelling Group Forecasts / Budgets;
• Revenue Snowball Analysis;
• Treasury Reporting;
• Corporate Finance Experience (an advantage);
• Represent Finance on cross functional projects;
• Work closely with Divisional Heads to analyse business performance.
• Growing the division as the company continue to expand.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant with PQE
• Currently working in a lead FP&A position in a large or midsized company.
• Broad FP&A experience.
• Experience managing people a strong advantage.
What’s On Offer
• Competitive salary up to €100,000.
• Great benefits including bonus.
• A unique opportunity to lead and grow and FP&A function as the business expands.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advice to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.