€75,000 - 85,000
19 days ago
My client a growing software company based in North Dublin have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong FP&A Background to grow out this department. You should be coming from a similar role where you were involved in all FP&A Duties
this role is fully office based
- Leading Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- As Manager of FP&A, you will be responsible for financial business partnering and financial planning for the group’s international business reportinh
- oversee best-in-class commercial business partnering (Decisions Support) to help drive high-performance and growth across multiple key revenue streams.
- you will play a leading role in helping the company scale growth while driving both top and bottom-line results.
- You will exercise conceptual and strategic thinking to distill, package and present complex information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Maintain and improve upon the long-range financial planning framework, providing leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of financial short-and-long-term strategic objectives.
- End-to-end partnership with business unit managers to ensure that plans, budgets, and forecasts are kept up to date
- Partner with business unit leaders to evaluate key trends, identify and access profitable growth opportunities.
- Ensuring the financial information, critical metrics and KPIs for all parts of the international organization are agreed, aligned, and efficiently reported,
- First-rate financial leadership and analysis to support decision making
- Support resource allocation decisions through insightful analysis and modelling.
- Support the wider finance team with special projects, including system implementation and improving internal processes and controls.
- Help drive system enhancements and operational improvements;
- Lead monthly business reviews and maintain financial dashboards.
What skills you need
- Extensive experience in a similar FP&A role within an international, high growth business.
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years’ PQE working in fast growing companies, ideally within the software or SaaS, fast paced, growth environments
What’s on Offer
- Salary 75-85k+Benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere