FP&A Manager - Global Group
Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - 90,000
27 days ago
About Your New Employer
FP&A Manager role with a global group based in Dublin city centre offering hybrid work.
About Your New Job
- Providing financial analysis including projections to support SMT decision making.
- Responsible for overall Group consolidation for budgeting & forecasting.
- Act as business partner and work closely with senior managers to improve financial awareness, budgeting and cost control.
- Work with the commercial teams to understand and drive the pipeline funnel management.
- Involvement in and leadership of projects.
What You Need
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ with at least 3 years of PQE in an FP&A role.
- Good knowledge of excel, financial modelling.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €85,000 - €90,000 + Benefits.
- Hybrid working.
- Thriving business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at email@example.com more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere